[Note] This blog is not affiliated with any 3rd party. To support my posts, please subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch/like my travel videos.
Richard Dawkins is one of my favorite science non-fiction (or biology) book authors. He is also a strong opponent of God creations. Now he has written many books. Some of them are really suitable for middle/high school students and some for general audiences. I am going to rank them in the following order
#1 The Selfish Gene
Undoubtedly this book has impacted many people and is also his most famous book.
#2 The Blind Watchmaker
#3 The greatest show on earth
#4 The Ancestor's Tale
I also have a few of his books that I DON'T like. And #1 on that list is The God Delusion. I found it really boring and I simply cannot finish it. Not sure why same author has very different writing styles for his work on biology and work that leans towards philosophy.




Comments